We invite you to play an active role in the Center. There are many ways you can support the CCC.:
- Become a Subscriber. Subscriptions are the primary source of funding for our operating budget.
- Purchase the annual CCC Calendar. Sales of the calendar and calendar advertising space are a major source of income used to meet ongoing CCC expenses. Are you a budding photographer and want to be a part of the calendar? Find out more HERE about submitting photos and our list of Calendar Advertisers.
- Volunteer to help with events, serve on the CCC Board of Directors or on a committee. Please contact the Center if you are interested and would like to help.
- Donate your Island Club points to the Community Center. Simply designate that your points go to the CCC.
- Donate to our General Operating Fund which supports the center’s day-to-day expenses.
- Make a gift of stock to the CCC and remember us in your will.
- Donate to the Cressy Building Fund, a fund created especially for the purpose of maintaining our aging building with needed repairs, making capitol improvements, and replacing critical equipment.
Your fully tax-deductable gifts to the CCC, both large and small, will enable our much loved Community Center to look to the future with confidence and security. The CCC is a nonprofit corporation under I.R.C. Section 501(c)(3).
We will be happy to receive your gift by check at PO Box 2966, Edgartown, MA 02539,
or you may donate via PayPal below: